Bcc Plaster of Paris
BCC Plaster of Paris consists of gypsum hemihydrates treated with high purity gypsum and additives to achieve strength, durability and extra coverage.This product is most suitable for application on internal plastering systems like pruning of walls and ceilings, decorative designs like cornices, roses, moulding,arches as well as in false ceiling systems.
Superior whiteness of this plaster assures aesthetics of interiors and our microbic Grinding Method provides extra fineness, resulting in flawlessly smooth finish that will exceed your expectations.
The products guarantee consistency in terms of quality, setting period, coverage, purity and weight, batch-after-batch
|Setting Time (min.)||15-20|
|Coverage in sq. ft./25 kg (8mm)||30|
– Extra whiteness makes it a perfect choice for making aesthetic designs
– Advanced technology and machinery used in manufacturing
– Better fineness due to Micronics Grinding method
– High purity Gypsum for strength and durability
– Free from silica and other impurities
– Consistency in Quality
– Superior coverage
– Smooth finish
– Crack free